How do I set up and use HitBTC's referral program for earning rewards ?

Eric

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
I'm new to cryptocurrency and I'm interested in taking advantage of HitBTC's referral program to earn rewards. How do I set up and use the program? I know that I need to sign up for an account and invite people to join HitBTC, but what are the specific steps I need to take? Are there any restrictions or fees associated with the program? What kind of rewards can I expect to receive? I've read some reviews about HitBTC, but I'd like to hear from people with experience using the referral program.

altcoindayly

Qualified
Jul 15, 2023
HitBTC's referral program is a great way to earn rewards and benefit from the platform's services. It allows users to invite their friends and family to join HitBTC and earn rewards in the form of commission when their referrals complete trades. This program is a great way to expand your network and benefit from the platform's services. In this article, we will discuss how to set up and use HitBTC's referral program for earning rewards.

Setting up the referral program is easy and straightforward. To get started, you need to sign up for an account on HitBTC. Once you have created your account, you can go to the Referral Program section in the settings tab. Here, you will be able to generate a unique referral link that you can share with your friends and family. You can also find your referral code here, which is a unique code that you can use to refer people.

Once you have set up the referral program, you can start using it to earn rewards. You can share your referral link and code with your friends and family and encourage them to join HitBTC. When they join using your link or code, they will get a welcome bonus and you will earn a commission. The amount of commission you earn depends on the amount of trading fees your referrals pay.

HitBTC's referral program is a great way to earn rewards and benefit from the platform's services. It is easy to set up and use, and you can earn commissions when your referrals complete trades. With this program, you can expand your network and benefit from the platform's services.

QtumQueenBee

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
How to Set Up and Use HitBTC's Referral Program for Earning Rewards

Introduction

HitBTC is a crypto exchange that offers a wide range of trading options and features. It is one of the most popular exchanges in the crypto space and is known for its security and reliability. One of the features that HitBTC offers is a referral program which rewards users for bringing in new customers to the platform. This article will explain how to set up and use the HitBTC referral program for earning rewards.

How to Set Up Your Referral Program

Setting up your referral program is easy. All you need to do is sign in to your HitBTC account and go to the “Promotions” section. In this section, you will find the “Referral Program” tab, which will allow you to create your own referral link. Once you have created your link, you can start sharing it with your friends and family.

How to Earn Rewards

Once you have created your referral link, you can start earning rewards. Every time someone uses your link to sign up for an account on HitBTC, you will receive a reward. The rewards you receive depend on how much trading volume the new user generates. The more active they are, the more rewards you will receive.

How to Use Your Rewards

Once you have earned rewards from the HitBTC referral program, you can use them to purchase goods and services on the platform. You can also use your rewards to buy cryptocurrency or withdraw them to your own wallet.

Conclusion

The HitBTC referral program is a great way to earn rewards for referring new users to the platform. All you need to do is create your referral link and start sharing it with your friends and family. Once someone signs up using your link, you will start earning rewards based on their trading volume. You can then use these rewards to purchase goods and services on the platform or withdraw them to your wallet.

Video Link

To learn more about HitBTC's referral program, check out this helpful video: [

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)