How do I set up a sub-account on Huobi for managing multiple portfolios ?

Augur

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I am new to Huobi and cryptocurrency trading altogether and would like to know how to set up a sub-account on Huobi for managing multiple portfolios. Are there any specific steps or instructions I should follow? Is there any specific software or tools I need to use for this process?

I also want to know if there are any risks associated with setting up a sub-account and how to manage them. Additionally, I would like to know if there are any tips or tricks that experienced users can provide to make the process easier and more efficient. Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

NEO

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
Introduction

Huobi is a leading digital currency exchange and offers a wide range of services for digital asset trading. One of the most popular services offered by Huobi is the ability to set up sub-accounts for managing multiple portfolios. This article will provide a comprehensive guide on how to set up a sub-account on Huobi for managing multiple portfolios.

What is a Sub-Account?

A sub-account is a type of account that is linked to a primary account. It is used to manage multiple portfolios under a single primary account. This allows users to manage their investments more efficiently and with greater flexibility.

How to Set Up a Sub-Account on Huobi?

Setting up a sub-account on Huobi is a relatively straightforward process. The following steps will guide you through the process:

Step 1: Create a Primary Account

The first step is to create a primary account on Huobi. This can be done by signing up for an account on the Huobi website and providing the necessary information.

Step 2: Log in to the Primary Account

Once the primary account has been created, the user can then log in to the primary account. This can be done by entering the username and password associated with the primary account.

Step 3: Create a Sub-Account

Once logged in to the primary account, the user can then create a sub-account. This can be done by clicking on the “Sub-Accounts” tab in the main menu. This will open a page where the user can enter the details of the sub-account.

Step 4: Link the Sub-Account to the Primary Account

Once the sub-account has been created, the user can then link the sub-account to the primary account. This can be done by clicking on the “Link Sub-Account” button in the main menu. This will open a page where the user can enter the details of the primary account.

Step 5: Manage Portfolios on the Sub-Account

Once the sub-account has been linked to the primary account, the user can then manage multiple portfolios on the sub-account. This can be done by clicking on the “Portfolios” tab in the main menu. This will open a page where the user can enter the details of the portfolios and manage them accordingly.

Conclusion

Setting up a sub-account on Huobi for managing multiple portfolios is a relatively straightforward process. By following the steps outlined above, users can easily set up a sub-account and manage multiple portfolios on the platform.

Keywords: Sub-account, Huobi, Primary Account, Sub-Accounts, Link Sub-Account, Portfolios.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)