How do I set up a recurring crypto purchase plan on Coinbase Pro ?

xcoinx

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
I am looking for assistance in setting up a recurring crypto purchase plan on Coinbase Pro. I am not familiar with the process and would like to get some help from experienced users.

I understand that Coinbase Pro allows users to purchase cryptocurrencies on a recurring basis and I am looking for information on how to set this up. I am not sure if there are any fees associated with setting up a recurring purchase plan and I am also curious if there is a limit on how much I can purchase on a recurring basis.

I would really appreciate any help or advice that experienced users can provide.

Orville

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
What is Coinbase Pro?

Coinbase Pro is a digital asset exchange platform created by Coinbase, one of the largest and most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. Coinbase Pro allows users to trade cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, as well as other digital assets such as tokens, coins, and stablecoins. Coinbase Pro also offers advanced trading features such as margin trading and limit orders.

How Can I Set Up a Recurring Crypto Purchase Plan on Coinbase Pro?

Setting up a recurring crypto purchase plan on Coinbase Pro is a straightforward process. First, you will need to create an account on Coinbase Pro and verify your identity. Once your account is set up and verified, you can log in and navigate to the “Funding” tab. On this page, you will see the option to “Set up a recurring purchase plan”.

Click on this option and you will be taken to a page where you can select the cryptocurrency you want to purchase, the frequency of the purchase, and the amount you want to purchase each time. You can also choose to set up a recurring purchase plan for up to 12 months.

Once you have set up your recurring purchase plan, you can fund your Coinbase Pro account with fiat currency or cryptocurrency. Coinbase Pro will then automatically purchase the cryptocurrency you have selected on the specified frequency.

Conclusion

Setting up a recurring crypto purchase plan on Coinbase Pro is an easy and convenient way to purchase cryptocurrency on a regular basis. By setting up a recurring plan, you can automate your cryptocurrency purchases and ensure that you are always investing in the cryptocurrency market.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)