How do I set price alerts for specific cryptocurrencies on OKEx ?

Hard-Protocol

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I'm new to the cryptocurrency world and I'm trying to learn how to set price alerts for specific cryptocurrencies on OKEx. I know that it's possible to do this, but I'm not sure how to go about it. Can anyone provide any advice or guidance on how to do this? I'm looking for detailed instructions on how to set up the alerts, how to set the parameters for them, and anything else that could be useful. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Arabella

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
Introduction
Price alerts are an important tool for cryptocurrency traders, as they allow them to keep track of the price of their chosen coins. OKEx is a popular cryptocurrency exchange, and it offers users the ability to set price alerts for specific cryptocurrencies. In this article, we will discuss how to set price alerts for specific cryptocurrencies on OKEx.

How to Set Price Alerts on OKEx

Setting price alerts on OKEx is a relatively simple process. The first step is to log in to your OKEx account and navigate to the “Alerts” tab. Here, you will find the option to set up price alerts for specific cryptocurrencies.

Creating an alert is straightforward: you simply need to select the cryptocurrency you wish to set an alert for, enter the price you would like to be alerted at, and select whether you want to be alerted when the price goes above or below the specified level. Once you have entered all the necessary information, you can click the “Create Alert” button to save your alert.

Managing alerts is also simple. You can view all of your alerts in the “Alerts” tab, and you can edit or delete any alert you have created. You can also set up multiple alerts for the same cryptocurrency, allowing you to track multiple price points.

Conclusion
Setting price alerts for specific cryptocurrencies on OKEx is a simple process. All you need to do is log in to your OKEx account, navigate to the “Alerts” tab, and enter the necessary information to create an alert. Once you have created an alert, you can manage it from the “Alerts” tab, and you can set up multiple alerts for the same cryptocurrency.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)