How do I link my bank account to my Kraken account for fiat deposits and withdrawals ?

Aveline

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
I'm a new user of Kraken and I'm trying to link my bank account to my Kraken account for fiat deposits and withdrawals. I've read the instructions on the Kraken website, but I'm still having trouble understanding how it works. Can anyone experienced with this process explain the steps to me?

I understand that I need to provide proof of identity and proof of residence, but I'm not sure what documents I need to provide. I'm also not sure how long it will take for the verification process to be completed. Any advice or guidance on this would be much appreciated.

Quant

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Introduction

Fiat deposits and withdrawals are a common way for users to move funds in and out of their Kraken account. Linking a bank account to your Kraken account is a straightforward process that can be completed in a few simple steps. In this article, we will go through the steps necessary to link your bank account to your Kraken account for fiat deposits and withdrawals. Kraken, bank account, fiat deposits, fiat withdrawals

Steps to Link Your Bank Account to Kraken

The first step to linking your bank account to Kraken is to log in to your Kraken account and navigate to the “Funding” tab. Once on the “Funding” tab, select the “Add Bank Account” option. You will then be prompted to enter the details of your bank account, such as the bank name, account number, and routing number. Once you have entered the information correctly, you will be asked to confirm the details. Kraken, bank account, bank name, account number, routing number

The next step is to verify your bank account. This is done by Kraken sending two small deposits to your bank account. Once the deposits have been made, you will need to log back into your Kraken account and enter the amounts of the deposits. Once the amounts have been entered, your bank account will be linked to your Kraken account. Kraken, bank account, deposits, verification

Making Deposits and Withdrawals

Once your bank account is linked to your Kraken account, you can make deposits and withdrawals. To make a deposit, simply navigate to the “Funding” tab and select the “Deposit” option. You will then be prompted to select your bank account and enter the amount you would like to deposit. Once the deposit has been made, the funds will be available in your Kraken account. Kraken, bank account, deposits, withdrawals

To make a withdrawal, simply navigate to the “Funding” tab and select the “Withdraw” option. You will then be prompted to select your bank account and enter the amount you would like to withdraw. Once the withdrawal has been made, the funds will be transferred from your Kraken account to your bank account. Kraken, bank account, withdrawals

Conclusion

Linking your bank account to your Kraken account for fiat deposits and withdrawals is a straightforward process that can be completed in a few simple steps. Once the bank account is linked, you can easily make deposits and withdrawals to and from your Kraken account.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)