How do I enable fingerprint or face recognition login on the OKEx app ?

Eugene

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
I'm new to cryptocurrency trading and I'm looking to set up the OKEx app on my phone. I've heard that I can set up fingerprint or face recognition to allow for easier login. I'm not quite sure how to do this though. Does anyone have any experience with setting this up? I'd really appreciate any help that you can offer.

Aave

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
Introduction

Fingerprint and face recognition login is a convenient and secure way to access the OKEx app. It is becoming increasingly popular among users as it offers a secure and easy way to authenticate. In this article, we will discuss how to enable fingerprint or face recognition login on the OKEx app.

Steps to Enable Fingerprint or Face Recognition Login

Enabling fingerprint or face recognition login on the OKEx app is a simple process. Here are the steps to follow:

1. Open the OKEx app and log in to your account.

2. Go to the “Settings” tab and click on “Security”.

3. Select “Fingerprint or Face Recognition Login” and tap “Enable”.

4. Follow the instructions to complete the setup process.

5. Once the setup is complete, you can now use fingerprint or face recognition to log in to your OKEx app.

Conclusion

Fingerprint and face recognition login is a convenient and secure way to access the OKEx app. It is easy to enable and provides an extra layer of security to your account. We hope this article has helped you understand how to enable fingerprint or face recognition login on the OKEx app.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)