How do I enable fingerprint or face recognition login on the Huobi app ?

Frank

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
I'm a new user of the Huobi app and I'm trying to find out how I can enable fingerprint or face recognition login. I've looked through the settings but so far I haven't been able to figure out how to do this. Does anyone have any experience with this? Are there any particular settings I need to change or is there an extra step I'm missing? I'd really appreciate any help I can get.

Caleb

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
How do I enable fingerprint or face recognition login on the Huobi app?

In today’s digital world, the security of online accounts is of utmost importance. To ensure the safety of your Huobi account, you can opt for additional security measures like fingerprint or face recognition login. This added layer of security not only keeps your account more secure, but also saves time as you no longer have to manually enter your password every time you log in.

Enabling Fingerprint Login on the Huobi App

1. Open the Huobi App and go to the Account tab.

2. Tap on the “Security Settings” option.

3. Select the “Fingerprint Login” option.

4. Enter your Huobi account password.

5. Place your finger on the scanner and wait for it to recognize your fingerprint.

6. Once your fingerprint is recognized, the Fingerprint Login will be enabled.

Enabling Face Recognition Login on the Huobi App

1. Open the Huobi App and go to the Account tab.

2. Tap on the “Security Settings” option.

3. Select the “Face Recognition Login” option.

4. Enter your Huobi account password.

5. Look into the camera and wait for the app to recognize your face.

6. Once your face is recognized, the Face Recognition Login will be enabled.

What if I Forget to Use the Fingerprint or Face Recognition Login?

If you forget to use the Fingerprint or Face Recognition Login, you can still log in to your Huobi account using your account password. But it is recommended that you use the additional security measures to keep your Huobi account safe from unauthorized access.

Conclusion

Fingerprint and Face Recognition Login are great additional security measures for your Huobi account. They are easy to set up and can save you time and effort when logging in. However, it is important to remember that they are not foolproof and should not be relied on as a sole means of security. Make sure to use a strong, unique password and two-factor authentication as well, for added security.

Video Link

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)