How do I contact OKEx customer support ?

Franklin

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
I'm new to OKEx and I'm having trouble understanding how to contact customer support. Can anyone help me out?

I've been trying to find the customer support phone number or email address, but I can't seem to locate it anywhere. I'm not sure if there's a live chat option either. Is there a way to get in touch with OKEx customer support?

I'm also wondering if there's any other way to find support, such as forums or FAQs? I've read through the help section on the website, but I'm still not sure how to contact customer support. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Brandon

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
How do I contact OKEx customer support?

The cryptocurrency space is a volatile one, and OKEx is one of the most trusted exchanges in the industry. With its wide range of services, including spot trading, futures trading, and options trading, it is a popular platform for new and experienced traders alike. However, it can be difficult to know where to turn when you need help, and how do you contact OKEx customer support?

Understanding OKEx Customer Support

OKEx’s customer support is divided into three categories: Live Chat, Email Support, and FAQs. Live Chat is available 24/7, and it is the quickest way to get help. Email support is available for more complex issues, and the FAQs are a great way to answer general questions.

Using Live Chat

To use Live Chat, simply log in to your OKEx account and click on the “Live Chat” icon. You will be connected to an OKEx customer support representative, who will be able to answer any of your queries. The Live Chat feature is available in multiple languages, so you can choose the one that you are most comfortable with.

Using Email Support

If you have a more complex issue that requires more detailed assistance, then you can use OKEx’s Email Support. Simply log in to your OKEx account and click on the “Contact Us” icon. This will open a form where you can provide a detailed explanation of your query, and you will receive a response within a few hours.

Using the FAQs

The OKEx FAQs are a great way to get answers to general questions. Simply log in to your OKEx account and click on the “FAQs” icon. This will open a list of frequently asked questions, along with their answers.

Conclusion

OKEx customer support is available 24/7 to help you with any issues that you may have. Whether you prefer to use Live Chat, Email Support, or the FAQs, OKEx is there to answer any of your queries quickly and efficiently.

Video Link

For a visual guide on how to contact OKEx customer support, check out this helpful video:

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)