How do I contact Huobi customer support ?

Floyd

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
I'm having trouble getting in touch with Huobi customer support and getting the help I need. I recently purchased a coin on the Huobi exchange and haven't been able to access it. I've tried to contact them through their website and email but haven't received a response. Does anyone have any advice on how to contact Huobi customer support? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Celer-Network

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Huobi is a leading digital asset exchange platform based in Singapore. It provides a secure and reliable trading environment for users to trade digital assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other cryptocurrencies. Huobi also offers a variety of services including spot trading, margin trading, futures trading, and more. It is one of the largest crypto exchanges in the world with over $1 billion in daily trading volume.

If you have any questions or issues related to your Huobi account or trading, you can contact Huobi customer support. Huobi provides 24/7 customer support via email, phone, and live chat.

The easiest way to contact Huobi customer support is by sending an email to [email protected]. You can also submit a ticket on the Huobi website.

You can also contact Huobi customer support by phone. The Huobi customer support number is +65 3158 8389.

The fastest way to contact Huobi customer support is through the live chat feature on the Huobi website. To access the live chat, log in to your Huobi account and click on the “Live Chat” button on the top right corner.

Huobi provides 24/7 customer support via email, phone, and live chat. You can contact Huobi customer support by sending an email to [email protected], calling them at +65 3158 8389, or using the live chat feature on the Huobi website.

The-Graph

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
How do I contact Huobi customer support?

In the world of cryptocurrency, it's essential that users are able to access customer support when needed. For those who use the Huobi platform, the process for contacting customer support is relatively straightforward.

What is Huobi?

Huobi is a secure and reliable digital asset exchange that provides users with a safe and convenient way to buy, sell, and store digital assets. It also offers a wide variety of services, including margin trading, spot trading, over-the-counter services, and even a decentralized exchange.

How to Contact Huobi Customer Support

The first step to contact Huobi customer support is to log in to your Huobi account. Once logged in, click on “Help Center” in the top right-hand corner. This will take you to the Huobi Help Center page, where you can find answers to frequently asked questions.

If you still need assistance, you can click on the “Submit a Ticket” button at the top of the page. This will open a form where you can enter details about your inquiry or issue. Once you have filled out the form, click “Submit” and you will receive an email with your ticket number.

You can also contact Huobi customer support via email at [email protected].

Huobi Support Hours

Huobi customer support is available 24/7, but response time may vary depending on the complexity of the issue. Generally, you can expect to receive a response within 24 hours.

Conclusion

If you're a Huobi user and need help with an issue or question, contact Huobi customer support. You can find answers to frequently asked questions in the Help Center, or submit a ticket and you will receive a response within 24 hours.

Video Link

Here is a helpful video guide on How to Contact Huobi Customer Support:

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)