How can I view my Binance spot and futures order history on the app ?

Orchid

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I am new to trading in the crypto market and I'm having some trouble understanding how to view my Binance spot and futures order history on the app. I understand that I can view this information on the website, but I'm having trouble finding it on the app. Can anyone help me out and explain how to find and view my Binance spot and futures order history on the app? I would greatly appreciate any help.

SatoshiFanatic

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
parofix.com
Overview

Binance is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It offers spot and futures trading, as well as a wide range of other services. In this article, we will discuss how to view your Binance spot and futures order history on the app.

Viewing Spot and Futures Order History

Binance app, spot trading, futures trading, order history

To view your spot and futures order history on the Binance app, follow these steps:

1. Log in to the Binance app.

2. Tap on the “Account” tab at the bottom of the screen.

3. Tap on the “Orders” tab at the top of the screen.

4. Select either “Spot” or “Futures” from the drop-down menu.

5. Your order history will be displayed.

Conclusion

Binance app, spot trading, futures trading, order history

Viewing your Binance spot and futures order history on the app is a simple process. All you need to do is log in to the Binance app, tap on the “Account” tab, tap on the “Orders” tab, and select either “Spot” or “Futures” from the drop-down menu. Your order history will then be displayed.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)