How can I view my Binance spot and futures balances on the app ?

Kadena

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I am quite new to cryptocurrency trading and I recently started trading on Binance. I was wondering if anyone could help me with a question I have. How can I view my Binance spot and futures balances on the app?

I have tried to search for the answer but I don't see anywhere that allows me to view my spot and futures balances in the app. I am hoping someone who has more experience with the app could help me out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Serenity

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
Overview

Binance is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It offers a wide range of services, including spot trading, futures trading, and margin trading. In order to view your spot and futures balances on the Binance app, you will need to have an account with the exchange. Once you have created an account, you can easily view your balances by logging into the Binance app. Binance spot and futures balances, Binance app, cryptocurrency exchange

Using the Binance App to View Spot and Futures Balances

The Binance app is a great way to view your spot and futures balances. Once you have created an account with the exchange, you will be able to log into the app and view your balances. To do this, open the app and select the “Balances” option. Here, you will be able to view your spot and futures balances.

Spot Balances

When viewing your spot balances on the Binance app, you will be able to see the amount of each cryptocurrency you have in your account. This includes the total amount of each cryptocurrency, as well as the amount of each cryptocurrency that is available for trading. You will also be able to view the total value of your spot balances in both USD and BTC. Spot balances, Binance app, cryptocurrencies

Futures Balances

When viewing your futures balances on the Binance app, you will be able to see the amount of each cryptocurrency you have in your account. This includes the total amount of each cryptocurrency, as well as the amount of each cryptocurrency that is available for trading. You will also be able to view the total value of your futures balances in both USD and BTC. In addition, you will be able to view the total margin you have available for trading. Futures balances, Binance app, cryptocurrencies, margin

Conclusion

Viewing your spot and futures balances on the Binance app is a simple and convenient way to keep track of your cryptocurrency holdings. With the app, you can easily view the amount of each cryptocurrency you have in your account, as well as the total value of your spot and futures balances.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)