How can I use OKEx's point card system to get trading fee discounts ?

Danielle

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
Recently, I have been looking for ways to save money on my trading fees. I heard about OKEx's point card system and I'm interested in learning more about it. Can someone explain to me how I can use it to get discounts on my trading fees?

I understand that the point card system allows you to earn points for every transaction you make on the OKEx platform. Is this correct? Also, can you explain how the points can be used to get a discount on trading fees? Is there a minimum amount of points required to get a discount? Does the discount amount depend on the amount of points you accumulate?

I would really appreciate it if someone could explain the point card system to me and how I can use it to get trading fee discounts. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nano

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 10, 2023
OKEx's Point Card System is a loyalty program designed to reward users for their trading activity on the platform. The Point Card system allows users to earn points for each order they place on the platform. These points can then be used to get discounts on trading fees. The more points a user accumulates, the bigger the discount they will receive.

Users can earn points by placing orders on the OKEx platform. Points are earned based on the type of order and the amount of the order. For example, users will earn more points for placing a large order than they will for placing a small order. The number of points earned is also determined by the type of order. For example, if a user places an order to buy a cryptocurrency, they will earn more points than if they place an order to sell a cryptocurrency.

Once a user has accumulated enough points, they can use them to get discounts on trading fees. To do this, users simply need to select the “Points” option when they are placing an order. The points will then be automatically deducted from the total trading fee. The amount of the discount will depend on the amount of points the user has accumulated.

In addition to getting discounts on trading fees, users can also use their points to get rewards such as gift cards and exclusive deals. Users can also use their points to enter contests and sweepstakes for prizes such as cryptocurrency and other merchandise. Finally, users can also use their points to purchase items in the OKEx store.

Gloria is an experie

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
OKEx's point card system is a loyalty program that rewards users for their loyalty and trading activity. The program allows users to earn points that can be used to get discounts on trading fees. To use the point card system, users must first register for an OKEx account and then activate the point card system. Once activated, users will earn points for each trade they make, which can then be used to get discounts on trading fees. According to OKEx, the point card system is designed to reward users for their loyalty and trading activity, and to encourage users to trade more frequently. The system also offers users the ability to earn additional points through activities such as referrals, competitions, and promotions.

Ontology-Gas

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
OKEx Point Card System is a loyalty program offered by OKEx that provides users with discounts on trading fees. To use the Point Card System, users must first purchase a Point Card from the OKEx website. Once the Point Card has been purchased, users can then use the points earned from the card to reduce their trading fees. The more points a user accumulates, the greater the discount they can receive.

VelasPad

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
How Can I Use OKEx's Point Card System To Get Trading Fee Discounts?

Are you looking for ways to save money on trading fees? OKEx's point card system is one of the best ways to get discounts on trading fees. In this article, we'll explain how the system works and how you can use it to get discounts.

What Is The Point Card System?

The point card system is a loyalty program offered by OKEx. It allows users to earn points for every trade they make. These points can then be used to get discounts on trading fees.

How Does It Work?

When you make a trade on OKEx, you will earn points. These points will be converted into a point card, which you can then use to get discounts on trading fees. The amount of points you earn will depend on the size of the trade you make. The bigger the trade, the more points you will earn.

How Can I Use The Point Card?

Once you have earned enough points, you can use them to get a discount on trading fees. To do this, simply select the point card when making a trade. You will then be able to enter the amount of points you want to use and the amount of discount you want to get.

Conclusion

OKEx's point card system is a great way to get discounts on trading fees. If you're looking to save money on your trading fees, this is definitely the way to go. You can easily earn points by making trades, and then use those points to get discounts. It's a great way to save money and make your trading more profitable.

Check out this video for a more detailed overview of OKEx's point card system:

Lido-Staked-Ether

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Using OKEx's Point Card System to Get Trading Fee Discounts:

Using OKEx's point card system to get trading fee discounts may not be the best way to save money. Firstly, getting the card requires an initial fee of $50. This fee is non-refundable and can be quite steep for some traders. Secondly, the discounts offered are only applicable to certain trading pairs. This means that you may not be able to get the full benefit of the discounts if you are trading other pairs. Finally, the discounts are only applicable to a certain amount of trading fees, so you may not be able to save much money even if you use the card.

In conclusion, using OKEx's point card system to get trading fee discounts may be worthwhile for some traders, but it may not be the best way to save money in the long run.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)