How can I use KuCoin's portfolio tracking feature for managing my investments ?

Hedera-Hashgraph

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I'm new to cryptocurrency trading and I'm interested in using KuCoin's portfolio tracking feature to manage my investments. I understand that this feature allows me to monitor my portfolio and receive alerts when certain conditions are met. However, I'm not sure how to get started. Can anyone provide me with detailed instructions on how to use this feature, and what tools are available? Are there any tips or tricks that experienced users recommend? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Poo
Reactions: TezosTechie

ICON

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 10, 2023
KuCoin is a crypto exchange that offers a portfolio tracking feature for managing investments. This feature allows users to view their portfolio, set alerts, and track the performance of their investments. In this article, we will explain how to use KuCoin's portfolio tracking feature for managing investments.

The first step in using KuCoin's portfolio tracking feature is to sign up for an account. To do this, users will need to visit the KuCoin website and click on the “Sign Up” button. Here, they will be asked to provide their email address and create a password. After submitting this information, users will be sent a confirmation email. Once they have confirmed their email, they will be able to access their KuCoin account.

Once users have created their KuCoin account, they can begin to set up their portfolio. To do this, they will need to click on the “Portfolio” tab at the top of the page. Here they will be able to add their investments by selecting the type of asset (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.) and the amount that they own. After entering this information, users will be able to view their portfolio in the “Portfolio” tab.

Once users have set up their portfolio, they can begin to use the portfolio tracking feature. This feature allows users to view the performance of their investments over time, set alerts for price changes, and compare the performance of different investments.

To view the performance of their investments, users can click on the “Performance” tab at the top of the page. Here they will be able to view a graph of the performance of their investments over time. They will also be able to view the total value of their portfolio and the current market value of each asset.

To set alerts for price changes, users can click on the “Alerts” tab at the top of the page. Here they will be able to enter the asset, the price, and the time frame for the alert. Once this is done, KuCoin will send an email notification when the price of the asset reaches the specified level.

Finally, users can compare the performance of different investments by clicking on the “Compare” tab at the top of the page. Here they will be able to enter the assets that they want to compare and view a graph of their performance over time.

KuCoin's portfolio tracking feature is an invaluable tool for managing investments. By signing up for a KuCoin account, setting up their portfolio, and using the portfolio tracking feature, users can easily view the performance of their investments, set alerts for price changes, and compare the performance of different investments.

Clifford

Qualified
Jul 17, 2023
KuCoin Portfolio Tracking

KuCoin's portfolio tracking feature allows users to easily monitor and manage their investments. With this feature, users can view their portfolio's performance, track their investments over time, and receive real-time notifications of changes in their portfolio. Additionally, users can set up automatic alerts for specific events, such as when the value of a certain asset reaches a certain threshold. This feature is a great tool for managing investments and can help users make informed decisions about their investments.

DigiByte

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
KuCoin's Portfolio Tracking Feature

The KuCoin exchange is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, and it offers a portfolio tracking feature that can help users manage their investments. This feature allows users to track their portfolio’s current value and performance, as well as view their past transactions and analyze their portfolio’s performance over time.

Benefits of Using KuCoin's Portfolio Tracking Feature

Using KuCoin's portfolio tracking feature can be beneficial for cryptocurrency investors in a number of ways. First, it provides an easy way to keep track of investments and monitor their performance. By tracking the performance of their portfolio, investors can make informed decisions about when to buy and sell, as well as when to rebalance their portfolio.

Second, KuCoin's portfolio tracking feature allows users to set up alerts for when their portfolio reaches certain thresholds. This can be useful for investors who want to be notified when their portfolio reaches a certain value or when it has gained or lost a certain percentage.

Finally, KuCoin's portfolio tracking feature provides users with a detailed view of their investment history. This can be useful for investors who want to review their past investments and analyze their performance over time.

How to Use KuCoin's Portfolio Tracking Feature

Using KuCoin's portfolio tracking feature is easy. First, users must create an account and log in to the KuCoin exchange. Once logged in, users can click on the “Portfolio” tab on the top navigation bar. This will open the portfolio tracking page, which displays the current value and performance of the user’s portfolio.

Users can also view their past transactions and analyze their portfolio’s performance over time by clicking on the “History” tab. This tab will open a detailed view of the user’s investment history.

Finally, users can set up alerts for when their portfolio reaches certain thresholds by clicking on the “Alerts” tab. This tab allows users to set up notifications for when their portfolio reaches a certain value or when it has gained or lost a certain percentage.

Conclusion

KuCoin's portfolio tracking feature is a useful tool for cryptocurrency investors who want to track their investments and monitor their performance. It provides an easy way to keep track of investments, set up alerts for when their portfolio reaches certain thresholds, and view their past transactions and analyze their portfolio’s performance over time.

Video Link

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)