How can I track the value of my portfolio on Coinbase ?

Gina

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
Hello everyone,

I am new to Coinbase and cryptocurrency in general and I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out how to track the value of my portfolio on Coinbase. I understand that Coinbase is a digital asset exchange and it provides a platform to buy, sell, and store digital assets, but I am not sure how I can track the value of my portfolio.

I did some research and I understand that Coinbase provides a portfolio tracking tool, but I am not sure how to use it.

DigitalBits

Crypto News Squad
Jul 10, 2023
How can I track the value of my portfolio on Coinbase?

Coinbase is the world’s leading digital currency exchange. It offers a safe, secure way to buy, sell, store, and send digital currency. But with so many different cryptocurrencies available, it can be a challenge to track the value of your portfolio.

Using the Coinbase App

The Coinbase app makes it easy to track the value of your portfolio. Simply log in to the app and you’ll be able to see the current prices of the digital currencies you own. You can also monitor the performance of your portfolio over time, to see how it’s doing in the long run.

Using Third-Party Apps

There are also third-party apps that allow you to track the value of your Coinbase portfolio. Parofix.com is a great tool for tracking the performance of your Coinbase portfolio. It allows you to easily monitor the performance of your portfolio, and compare it to the performance of other Coinbase users.

Using a Spreadsheet

If you’d rather not use an app or website to track the value of your Coinbase portfolio, you can also use a spreadsheet. To do this, you’ll need to manually enter the current prices of each cryptocurrency in your portfolio. You can then use the spreadsheet to calculate the total value of your portfolio at any given time.

Conclusion

Tracking the value of your portfolio on Coinbase can be a challenge. But with the right tools, it doesn’t have to be. Whether you use the Coinbase app, a third-party app, or a spreadsheet, you can easily monitor the performance of your portfolio and keep an eye on your investments.

Video Link:

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)