Co-Founder Florian Kohler Says CV Pad Will Open the Doors to the ‘Real’ World of Crypto

Emily

Crypto News Squad
Jul 17, 2023
Co-Founder Florian Kohler Says CV Pad Will Open the Doors to the ‘Real’ World of Crypto

The journey from an innovative idea to a successful startup in Web3 is often full of challenges. At the heart of this journey is the critical need for support, funding and strategic partnerships. To enter Florian Kohlerco-founder cv padA visionary platform that aims to redefine the venture capital model in the Web3 ecosystem. With a rich background in media and entertainment and first-hand experience in the ups and downs of blockchain entrepreneurship, Kohler brings a unique perspective to the table. CV Pad aims to democratize access to early-stage Web3 startups through its unique approach and strategic partnerships. In an exclusive interview, Florian Kohler sheds light on the values that drive CV Pad, the real value it delivers to the Web3 community, and the ambitious vision for a more inclusive future in venture capital.

Q1: Can you share your journey that led you to founding CV Pad?

Definitely. My journey to founding CV Pad is a testament to a successful corporate career, perseverance, adaptability and a deep-rooted belief in the utility of Web3 technology. Having charted a path in the corporate field, working as an Executive Production at Swiss National TV, and as CEO of a leading Swiss sports organization with over a thousand employees, I transitioned to the Web3 world seven years ago, where I put my commercial flair, consistent approach, and open-mindedness to the table. I started by devoting myself to learning everything I could and investing in projects. I also launched a pioneering Web3 initiative focused on social tokens (tokenization of artists, sports, and other social and attention-grabbing leisure pursuits). While our efforts were met with industry enthusiasm, we encountered the inevitable challenges of being ahead of our time and ultimately setbacks. However, our successes, such as establishing partnerships with major players in the music industry, attracting the attention of Hollywood and the tidal wave of global media coverage, have underlined the potential that can be achieved.

I found a new path for my vision by becoming an investor in CV VC, a unique blockchain technology that accelerates VC and projects. Recognizing the need to enable everyone, not just accredited investors, to benefit from the unique opportunity of Web3, I saw the opportunity to create this channel through CV Pad. CV Pad symbolizes democratized access to Web3 startups and opens the door that serves as entry into the “real” world of crypto. It is the nexus where venture capital expertise meets the transformative environment of Web3, fostering connectivity on a global scale and opening up participation to everyone.

My belief in CV Pad’s success stems from a combination of factors: an outstanding team, solid partnerships and an extensive network around the world. Moreover, our approach focused on the innovative Launchpad+ concept sets us apart by offering comprehensive VC expertise, startup acceleration, ‘go-to’ community energy and robust partnership solution for the flourishing Web3 ecosystem. In essence, CV Pad blends what needs to be combined to be successful! Best of all, the amount of growth and support CV Pad has seen prior to launch is mind-boggling.

Q2. How does CV Pad identify opportunities in the crypto market?

At CV Pad, we take a multi-pronged approach to identify strong opportunities. This is a 24/7 working process in which we follow trend narratives, but also identify key strengths that will benefit investors and therefore users of project proposals.

We do this by constantly connecting with technology professionals and visionary institutions using Web3 around the world. CV VC has invested in companies from 21 countries and CV Labs is located in centers such as Berlin and Lisbon, where many technology manufacturers come together. CV VC also has an African fund and a full team working with many protocols on this continent. We are also very strong in Asia and China. We have a decentralized online network of deeply connected pioneers, thinkers, and doers, and we have expert community gurus on DuckDAO. Being actively involved in many ready-made communities around the world gives us an advantage in finding boundary pushers, leaders and projects early and supporting founders from day one. CV Pad is an orchestra of many talented players!

Q3: What kind of value and benefit does this offer for potential $CVPAD token holders?

$CVPAD is not just another token; It is the utility token of the CV Pad ecosystem and is the key to unlocking a number of benefits. By owning $CVPAD, you don’t just own a token; You gain access to CV Pad’s ecosystem benefits.

Think of it this way: the more $CVPAD you hold, the more you’ll be rewarded. We’re talking higher participation limits, private tier-based alpha channels, and early access to new product releases. All of these are designed to provide tangible value to owners and create a vibrant and engaged community around $CVPAD.

To me $CVPAD is not just about benefits. It embodies our view of the Web3 VC environment. Just as anyone can own $CVPAD, everyone should also be able to participate in early stage projects. We want to break down barriers, making wealth creation and capital raising more inclusive for everyone involved.

So when you own $CVPAD you’re not just holding a token; You become part of a movement to create opportunities in creating projects that have the potential to change the game. This is the vision that drives $CVPAD, and we’re excited to take it forward.

Q4: How do CV Pad’s partnerships with industry leaders and Web3 innovators support the development of the platform?

There is a saying: ‘It takes a village to raise a child’. The idea is that the upbringing and development of a child is not solely the responsibility of an individual or family, but rather the entire society plays a role in raising and supporting them. This philosophy is something we embrace at CV Pad, and our partner network is key to ensuring that projects launched through CV Pad are “Lifted” correctly, primed for success and ready to take on the world. For us, it is important that they are ready to take control when we launch a project and that we provide our groups with best-in-class support from tokenomics to distribution through our partner network.

Q5: From an early-stage Web3 startup perspective, what unique advantages does CV Pad offer through its ecosystem and partnerships, and how do they contribute to the success of these projects?

For projects that want to interact with a launchpad, I can say that CV Pad stands out with the unique advantages of our experienced ecosystem partnerships. Above all, we are building on a legacy of success. Our collective track record speaks volumes, with an impressive 35x average on project launches. It’s not just about numbers; This is a testament to our deep-seated commitment to ensuring projects receive the most effective support on the market. Our partnerships with tier 1 service providers put projects in good hands, allowing them to focus on other aspects of their business.

Our core community consists of CV VC, CV Labs, and DuckDAO. CV VC delivers unparalleled investment experience and insights by identifying and training 70 blockchain teams. Meanwhile, CV Labs provides world-class incubation services, serving as fertile ground for Web3 startups to grow. DuckDAO is a true pioneer in democratizing early-stage participation, allowing community members to own and have a say in groundbreaking projects.

Together we build the foundation of the CV Pad ecosystem and provide early-stage Web3 startups with not only funding but also invaluable expertise, resources and community support. I believe that this comprehensive approach will contribute to the success of the projects we support and enable them to reach their full potential.

Q6: How do you envision CV Pad’s future in blockchain innovation and what message do you have for both entrepreneurs and investors in the Web3 ecosystem?

In my opinion, the evolution of blockchain will enrich experiences and deliver value in every industry imaginable, and that is why CV Pad wants to be a part of this future by supporting and nurturing initiatives that will bring this change. To quote Steve Jobs, “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do it.” The team at CV Pad predicts that CV Pad will change the world by getting everyone involved. And in the spirit of Nike, we’re on a sprint to ‘Just do it’. Our message is simple; Let’s do this crazy cool thing together, for the sake of both the founders and those who want to participate in the best projects.

CV Pad is a Launchpad with founders at its heart.

As our conversation with Florian Kohler comes to a close, it is clear that CV Pad is at the forefront of the paradigm shift in venture capital, using blockchain to further advance the industry. By leveraging an extensive network of industry partnerships and a token that encapsulates the value of the platform, CV Pad gives founders a real chance for long-term business success while fostering a community where everyone can contribute to and benefit from the success of their Web3 startups. Kohler’s journey from the corporate world of media and sports to the cutting edge of blockchain reflects a broader narrative of evolution and adaptability in the face of technological change. CV Pad represents a beacon of opportunity, the chance to be part of projects that shape our digital future.

As the Web3 environment continues to grow, CV Pad’s holistic approach is driven by inclusivity, support and shared success. It aims to lead the way in discovering and developing tomorrow’s blockchain innovations. Join the movement towards a more democratic, accessible and innovative future with CV Pad.

To learn more about the $CVPAD token and how you can participate in shaping the next wave of technological innovation, visit the CV Pad website.

Be sure to follow CV Pad for more information about the upcoming launch of the $CVPAD token. X (Twitter) and apply token whitelist.

About CV Pad

CV Pad is a Launchpad+ that aims to take projects through their TGE with a variety of services, from tokenomics support to distribution and marketing, with the support of their global partnership network. It’s a collective: DuckDAO, CV VC, and CV Labs use their wealth of experience in web3 and traditional venture capital to not only back projects but also offer vetted, curated picks for launchpad investors.

Co-Founder Florian Kohler Says CV Pad Will Open Doors to ‘Real’ World of Crypto Appeared first on CryptoSlate.

”interviews”

#CoFounder #Florian #Kohler #Pad #Open #Doors #Real #World #Crypto