binance us fees ?

Kusama

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for some help with understanding Binance US fees. I'm interested in trading cryptocurrencies, and I've been looking into Binance US as a possible exchange. However, I'm not sure if I understand the fees associated with Binance US correctly. Can anyone help me out?

I'm not sure what kind of fees I'll be charged when I make trades on Binance US, and what kind of fees I'll be charged when I withdraw my funds. Are there any other fees that I should be aware of?

I'd really appreciate any help that anyone can provide.

Ontology-Gas

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Overview

Binance US is an American-based cryptocurrency exchange that was launched in 2019. It is one of the leading exchanges in the US and offers competitive fees for trading. This article will provide an overview of the fees charged by Binance US for trading and other services.

Trading Fees

Binance US offers competitive trading fees for both makers and takers. The fees are based on a tiered structure, with lower fees for higher volume traders. The fees for makers start at 0.10% and takers start at 0.15%.

Deposit/Withdrawal Fees

Binance US does not charge any fees for deposits. However, there are fees for withdrawals, which are dependent on the cryptocurrency being withdrawn. For example, withdrawing Bitcoin (BTC) costs 0.0005 BTC.

Conclusion

Binance US offers competitive fees for trading and other services. The fees are tiered, with lower fees for higher volume traders. The exchange does not charge any fees for deposits, but there are fees for withdrawals, which are dependent on the cryptocurrency being withdrawn.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)